Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Mall/Einkaufszentrum

Wednesday, was another dentist/hygienist day, this time for Veronika and Flora.  I also went back because my new fillings are still bothering me.  The dentist adjusted the fillings and now I have to wait and see how my dental nerves will adjust.

Am Mittwoch waren wir wieder beim Zahnarzt.  Dieses Mal waren Veronika und Flora zur Zahnpflege dort und ich habe meine Füllungen nochmals anpassen lassen, weil es immer noch wehtut.  Jetzt muß ich abwarten und sehen, ob sich meine Zahnnerven beruhigen.



After the dentist, we went to the mall to find a new watch battery for me and also to look for some shoes for Miriam, but we did  not find either.  Apparently, my watch does not need a new battery, but is broken.  But the mall has pretty roof garden.  In the evening, I taught my German student via Zoom.

Nach dem Zahnarzt waren wir im Einkaufszentrum, um eine neue Uhrenbatterie für mich und Schuhe für Miriam zu finden, aber wir haben nichts gefunden.  Meine Uhr scheint kaputt zu sein und braucht keine neue Batterie und Schuhe haben wir auch nicht gefunden.  Aber das Einkaufszentrum hat einen hübschen Dachgarten.  And in the evening, I taught my German student via Zoom.








2 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, I hope your teeth are feeling better! Whenever I have work done on my teeth, these days, it takes a few months for the soreness and sensitivity to go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. I saw a dentist in Germany today and he told me that the gums are very inflamed. He injected some medicine and hopes that it will help. The teeth seem to be fine. I always have a long time to heal, but this feels different.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.