Saturday, April 2, 2022

Performer of the Week/Darstellerin der Woche



Saturday was a more or less quiet day.  I did a lot of mending and ironing, we did some homeschooling, Flora had her acting class and was named "performer of the week," and Miriam and Veronika went downtown to take ballet lessons.

Unser Samstag war ziemlich ruhig.  Ich habe viel geflickt und gebügelt, wir haben ein bißchen Schule gemacht, Flora hatte ihre Theaterschule und ist zur "Darstellerin der Woche" ernannt worden und Miriam und Veronika waren in der Stadt, um einen Ballettstunde zu nehmen.  

2 comments:

  1. A fun day for the young people and a nice quiet one for you :) Flora's class and her performer of the week status reminds me of a creative acting class the girls used to take when they were very little and we lived in Brooklyn. I hope she's enjoying her class as much as they did theirs. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, kind of strange to have it so quiet, but I always do my mending and ironing on Saturday, so I was occupied. She loves the class! I think that she enjoys the other children (although some are too loud she says). I think that some of the activities sound a bit silly, but I am not taking the classes, so I guess I should not mind.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.