Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Greenwich

Miriam, Veronika, and Flora went to Greenwich to explore and have tea with Morgana.  Peter went to an exhibition for his students to make sure the paintings the students were supposed to look at were all in their places.  I stayed home to plan our Easter food and also write letters.  Most of the pictures you see here were taken by Miriam or Morgana.  

Miriam, Veronika und Flora sind nach Greenwich gefahren, um den Ort zu erkunden und Tee mit Morgana zu trinken.  Peter war bei einer Ausstellung, um nachzuschauen, daß auch alle Gemälde, die die Studenten angucken müssen, da waren.  Ich bin zu Hause geblieben und habe unser Essen für die nächsten Tage geplant und auch Briefe geschrieben.  Fast alle Fotos hier haben Miriam und Morgana gemacht.




"Sisters"
"Schwestern"



What a lovely place with good food!
So ein schönes Lokal mit gutem Essen!











Cutty Sark







Miriam built these.
Miriam hat die hier gebaut.






What a lovely time they had!  Thanks so much, Morgana!
Ein so schöner Nachmittag!  Lieben Dank, Morgana!



6 comments:

  1. A lovely day and lovely photos! I love the ones of them in the cafe, but I also especially like the one of the balanced stones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The stones look like some fancy artwork, I think. I did not recall there were so many large stones there. I only thought there were those small pebbles, which you find at many beaches here.

      Delete
  2. Such lovely photos but my favourite is the one of Flora and Morgana. Hope you had a lovely time planning meals and writing letters xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, San! I think Miriam took that one. It was good to do some planning and writing letters, but I am still not done with the letter writing part and I have not had a chance to mail them. I was going to do that on Wednesday, but I had forgotten that the local post office is closed Wednesday afternoon. I guess my letters will have to wait before they get mailed. Your Easter card has arrived (but I have not read it because it is not Easter yet :)). Thanks so much. One of the unsent letters is for all of you from us. It will get to you soon.

      Delete
  3. So schöne Bilder von einem freudigen Treffen der Kinder!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.