Monday, May 22, 2023

15



Birthday meal
Geburtstagsessen

"Hoch soll sie leben!"

15 years old
15 Jahre alt















Dog necklace from Grandma and Grandpa
Eine Kette mit Hundeanhänger von den amerikanischen Großeltern

A present from her friend Teresa
Ein Geschenk von ihrer Freundin Teresa

Opening a present from Jonathan
Sie macht ein Geschenk von Jonathan auf.













A fish!
Ein Fisch!

Boba milk tea stuffed teacup pillow
Kissen wie eine Teetasse geformt

Reading her mail
Sie liest ihre Post.

Blowing out the candle.
Sie bläst die Kerze aus.

Flutter ball: from Jonathan
Dekoration von Jonathan

Chocolate mice
Schokoladenmäuse





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear Flora. Happy Birthday dear Eva. It looks like a fun celebration :) The flutter ball is interesting! And the boba milk teacup pillow is cute. Was it a warm day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much (twice). Flora was happy to have all her siblings there. I have no idea why Jonathan bought the flutter ball. Veronika thought it looked like the Corona virus. It was a moderately warm day. I can't believe that my youngest is 15!

      Delete
    2. Lol, it does look a bit like the Corona virus. And, yes, 15 . . I can't quite believe it either!

      Delete
    3. Maybe that is why he picked it? I have no idea. He is quite funny, sometimes. I still have this old video on my blog where Flora sits on the couch and "reads" a book, saying "peanut butter" all the time. She was about 2 then . . .

      Delete
  2. Those are some very happy photos! I send my belated birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! She was very happy, especially because all her siblings were there. She is very sad when they are gone.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.