Monday, May 11, 2020

Done Grading/Zensurenabgabe

I just handed in most of my grades for German 102.  They are due tomorrow at 11:00 p.m.  I still have those two students who got an Incomplete, but they have four more weeks to finish their work.  Now I can concentrate more on my homeschool, order the standardized tests for Miriam and Veronika, and think about what materials we will use in the fall.  Jonathan and Charlotte are also done with their semester!  Jonathan is looking at preparing for the GRE and LSAT test.  Peter is still working on his grades, but he has many more than I do.  Miriam is taking a college summer class with Peter called "In Search of Justice."  She is taking it for credit. 

Ich habe eben meine Noten für mein Deutschseminar abgeben.  Morgen um 23.00 Uhr ist der Abgabetermin.  Die Noten für die beiden Studenten, die extra Zeit bekommen haben, sind natürlich noch nicht berechnet.  Jetzt kann ich mich endlich ganz meiner Heimschule widmen, die standardisierten Tests für Miriam und Veronika kaufen und überlegen, was wir nächstes Schuljahr für Materialien benutzen möchten.  Jonathan und Charlotte sind auch mit ihrem Semester fertig.  Jonathan hat angefangen, für die Tests zu üben, die man braucht, um in einen Magister- oder Jurastudiengang aufgenommen zu werden.  Peter arbeitet noch an seinen Noten, aber er hat ja auch viel mehr Studenten als ich.  Miriam macht einen Sommerkurs in Politikwissenschaft bei unserem College.  Peter ist ihr Professor.  Der Kurs heißt "Auf der Suche nach Gerechtigkeit".  Sie bekommt wie die anderen Studenten eine Note dafür.  



4 comments:

  1. Yay for getting it all done! I bet you are mightily relieved that phase of your daily work is over for now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am glad that that is over. Now I am working on those subtitles for the movie somebody wants to have translated. There are 1700 subtitles. I have reached number 400. Poor Peter is still grading (he has fallen behind).

      Delete
    2. Good luck to Peter with his grading and good luck to you with the subtitles :)

      Delete
    3. Peter is almost done, I reached subtitle 450. I still have to watch this movie, but I want to go over the subtitles first.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.