Friday, October 18, 2019

Deutschlandfunk and Pictures/ Deutschlandfunk und Fotos

I listened to the German radio station Deutschlandfunk while continuing my cleaning up.
Ich habe heute beim Aufräumen Deutschlandfunk gehört.  

Jonathan sent me these pictures from his drive back to college.
Jonathan hat mir diese Fotos von seiner Rückfahrt zum College geschickt.

 Pittsburgh

 ?

?

Mercyhurst Chapel
Kapelle bei Mercyhurst

 Keeney Swamp (where we went on Sunday)
Keeney Sumpf (wo wir Sonntag waren)



Julius slept on Jonathan's bed while he was here.  Right now, he is sitting here next to me.
Julius hat bei Jonathan geschlafen, als er hier war.  Jetzt sitzt er hier neben mit.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.