Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Patriotic Craft/Patriotische Bastelarbeit


Charlotte drove Flora to her first craft event at the library today.  They made some "patriotic slime" and also this flag.  While they were at the library, Veronika and I started reading Our Town.

Charlotte hat Flora heute zur Bastelstunde in der Bücherei gefahren.  Flora durfte "patriotischen Glibber" herstellen und hat auch diese Fahne oben gebastelt.  Während die beiden weg waren, habe ich mit Veronika Unsere kleine Stadt angefangen.  




2 comments:

  1. Our Town is one of my favorite plays.

    I always enjoyed going to the library for crafts . . I also remember making slime once when the girls were little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first time I read it and I did like it! We are going to watch a movie soon. I think it is a play that one appreciates more when one is older.

      I think "slime-making" is an all-time favorite :). Flora loves these craft sessions. She knows the main teacher well (another homeschool mom). She is signed up for more :).

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.