Thursday, October 10, 2024

Homeschool Books/Hausunterricht: Bücher

Let's look at some of the books we are using.  
Hier ist ein kleiner Einblick in einige unserer Bücher.

Flora is doing the last level typing book from the Good and the Beautiful.  All of their products are so pretty!
Flora benutzt dieses hübsche Buch, um tippen zu lernen.

After trying different Latin books with Flora, I have settled on the same one I used with Veronika: Ecce Romani (paid link).  We are also continuing with Getting Started with Latin.
Dieses Lateinbuch benutze ich mit Flora.  Ich habe es schon mit Veronika benutzt.

Dieses Buch ist ein Teil von unseren Musikgeschichtsbüchern und CDs.

This is the logic book (paid link) Flora is reading.  All our children have read it.
Dieses Buch benutzen wir für Logik.  Alle fünf Kinder haben es benutzt.




3 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at the wonderful resources you find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorina. I am still researching things, even for child number five.

      Delete
    2. Yes, and I think the children learn well from your endeavors! You're a good teacher Eva. I know that your posts and suggestions helped me when we were homeschooling. I've always appreciated that. Thank you for sharing all these years!

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.