Monday, June 5, 2023

Garden Pictures/Gartenfotos

We have been making some progress in our yard/garden.  Peter found some tent caterpillars when he was cutting down some bushes and trees.  

Wir haben gute Fortschritte im Garten gemacht.  Peter hat einige Ringelspinner bei der Gartenarbeit gefunden.  





Look at all those eggs!
Man kann die Eier hier gut sehen!

Today was a very hazy day with bad air quality due to the wildfires in Québec.
Heute was es ganz dunstig und fast dunkel draußen, weil es Waldbrände in Québec gibt.







We planted herbs and peppers.
Wir haben Kräuter und Paprika gepflanzt.


And tomatoes!
Und Tomaten!

And here I am reading the German version of "Song of Roland" to Veronika and Flora.
Und hier lese ich Veronika und Flora Die Rolandsage vor.




2 comments:

  1. Oh Eva, those tent caterpillars . . oh . . yuck! I remember horrible infestations from my childhood.
    I do like the photo of the three of you reading together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and awful at the same time. I hope we got them all and stopped the infestation. I have no idea who took that picture :). I found it on my camera.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.