Friday, October 30, 2020

Snow and Pumpkins/Schnee und Kürbisse


We had our first fall snow today and it has not been pleasant to go outside.  But we did drive to our regular place to get pumpkins for Halloween.  

Heute hat es zum ersten Mal in diesem Herbst geschneit und man wollte gar nicht rausgehen.  Trotzdem sind wir zu dem Bauern gefahren, bei dem wir jedes Jahr unsere Kürbisse für Halloween kaufen.  






So many different apples
So viele verschieden Äpfel



Visiting the chickens
Besuch bei dern Hühnern





 
Snow
Schnee

  


3 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, my sister had so much snow in Connecticut!! The seasons never cease to amaze me. Every summer when I'm hot and droopy, I think winter will never come. And every winter when I'm cold and shivery, I think: summer will never come! Of course, I'm always wrong :) Here we are in November, with winter on its way . . and Charlotte is 21 and Chanda soon to be so. We had a discussion today about her birthday gift, and she said she would like to be surprised with something small. Hmmmm .. I hope I can think of something small and special! I actually saw a book today that I thought she might like. I just can't remember if one of them already has it . . (I don't think that bodes well for me . . )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking something similar the other day. The changes come so quickly and surprisingly! Have you found a gift? It is hard to keep track of all books :).

      Delete
    2. P.S. We are supposed to get quite a bit of snow tonight.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.