Friday, February 21, 2020

Birthday/Geburtstag

 Blue skies for my birthday!
Blauer Himmel für meinen Geburtstag!

 While I was taking Flora to her violin lesson in the morning (we had to change the time and day for it because of our other activities during the week), Miriam and Veronika baked brownies for my birthday.
Während ich Flora zur Geigenstunde gefahren habe (wir mußten die Uhrzeit und den Tag dafür ändern, weil wir ja andere Aktivitäten in der Woche gemacht hatten), haben Miriam und Veronika für mich Schokoladenkuchen gebacken.  

 In the afternoon, we had time to open presents.
Am Nachmittag haben wir dann Geschenke aufgemacht.  

 Hoch soll ich leben!

 Aren't these pretty?
Sind die nicht hübsch?






11 comments:

  1. Das ist aber eins stimmungsvolles Bild von Schnee und blauem Himmel! Endlich mal wieder Sonne, was? Thomas hatte auch am Freitag Geburtstag, witzig. :-) Liebe Grüße von uns allen, die Krokusse sind toll, ich liebe Krokusse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, der blaue Himmel hat so gut getan, aber er ist wieder verschwunden. Danke für die Grüße! Diese Krokusse sind ja auch sehr groß. Da wirken sie nochmal so gut.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful day and loving celebration. Happy Birthday, Eva. It's so nice to see you on your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorina. It was a lovely day and Miriam took those pictures of me.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday wishes, I am late sending my snail mail gift, boo!! Lovely to see Peter holding you in the air 🙂 Looks like you had a lovely day, baked brownies, blue skies and time with your family ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, San. No worries, you have had a lot going on. I always tell Peter he should not lift me (he sometimes gets lower back pain), but he does not listen. We did have a good birthday!

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad my gift made it in time to be on your birthday table! And what is the special book that you are looking at? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a few left :). That is a book with nature poems and tree pictures, sent by my aunt. It is truly lovely.

      Delete
  5. Nachträglich aber von ganzem Herzen wünschen wir dir alles Gute zum Geburtstag, liebe Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganz lieben Dank, liebe C. Ich hoffe es geht Euch allen gut!

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.