Thursday, October 19, 2023

Midterm/Halbzeit

Fall in NH
Herbst in New Hampshire

I had to give my second German exam and grade it right away because our midterm grades are due tonight.  So I have been super busy with college German in addition to my normal homeschooling and household tasks.  I hope to write here more soon.

Ich mußte meine zweite Deutschklausur geben und sie auch sofort korrigieren, um die Semesterzwischenoten zu berechnen, die heute abgegeben werden müssen.  Ich war also sehr mit meinen Deutschstudenten beschäftigt, doch gab es natürlich auch Homeschooling und Haushaltspflichten.  Hoffentlich kann ich hier bald wieder mehr schreiben.



4 comments:

  1. I’ve been thinking of you and I hope you have an easier day today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, San. My day was much more normal and we even went to a library book sale in the next village and to a harvest festival on campus.

      Delete
  2. Nice about the book sale and harvest festival ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.