Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Immaculate Conception/Unbefleckte Empfängnis


We celebrated the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in this church.
Das Hochfest der unbefleckten Empfängnis haben wir in dieser Kirche gefeiert.





I am not sure I would store my car here . . . 
Ich glaube, ich würde mein Auto hier nicht unterstellen . . . 

Jonathan and Charlotte are home, they are working online for the next few days.  Tomorrow is our dress rehearsal!

Jonathan und Charlotte sind zu Hause, sie arbeiten im Moment online, damit sie hier tanzen können.  Morgen ist die Generalprobe.

I took that picture last night, when the girls were dancing and I was in the library working during that time.

Dieses Foto habe ich gestern abend gemacht, als die Mädchen getanzt haben und ich in der Bücherei während dieser Zeit gearbeitet habe.




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty night, and it looks peaceful. I hope their rehearsals went well and they felt good about the performances xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was peaceful and the rehearsals and performances were successful. Of course, my children always point out what went wrong, but the audience and teacher were happy.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.