Thursday, June 4, 2020

Grading My Last Students/Korrekturen meiner letzten Studenten

Charlotte has been trying out new recipes!
Charlotte probiert im Moment gern neue Rezepte aus.  

I am spending my evenings with grading and grading and grading.  My two "Incomplete" students are finally handing in their missing assignments.  There is a lot to grade!  I will not have much time to write here until I am finished with them.  Their grades are due next week.  The grading also involves a lot of changing of the Moodle settings and that adds to all the work.

Ich verbringe meine Zeit abends mit meinen beiden Studenten, die noch ihre Sachen abgeben müssen.  Bis nächsten Montag müssen die Noten für sie abgegeben werden.  Ich habe also kaum Zeit, hier etwas zu schreiben, weil ich erst alles korrigieren muß.  Ich muß es nicht nur korrigieren, sondern auch mit Moodle "spielen", damit die Studenten dort ihre Sachen hochladen können.  

 Flora illustrating "A Slash of Blue" (a poem by Emily Dickinson which she is memorizing)
Flora malt ein Bild zu einem Gedicht von Emily Dickinson, das sie gerade auswendig lernt.



Veronika: Brunelleschi's dome in Florence
Veronika: Brunelleschis Kuppel in Florenz




4 comments:

  1. Zeichnen und Malen machen Spaß, das werden ganz schöne Bilder bzw sind schon schöne Bilder geworden. Wir malen auch heute wieder, allerdings Wikingerschiffe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, besonders Flora macht das gerne. Wir haben ein Wasserfarbmalbild mit einem Wikingerschiff gemalt. Hier kann man eine Zeichnung und das Wasserfarbmalbild sehen.

      Delete
  2. Your daughters do beautiful artwork. I love Veronika's dome, and Charlotte's cookies look fabulous. OOOhhh, that grading! I hope the subtitles are coming along okay, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Tuesday is the day when I have to hand in the grades of those two students. I have not had much time for the subtitles, but I am working on them as well.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.