Friday, March 27, 2020

Around the World in 80 Days/In 80 Tagen um die Welt


We started watching Around the World in 80 Days, which we have checked out from our college library.  It is a bit long, but entertaining.  We had another beautiful day outside, although not so warm.  Flora made a salad for Lavender and Wasi.  Afterwards they got tired from all the fresh air and needed a nap.

While the movie was playing, I started on my ironing pile.
Während des Films, habe ich mit der Bügelwäsche angefangen.

Wir haben angefangen den Film In 80 Tagen um die Welt zu sehen, den ich noch aus unserer Bibliothek ausgeliehen habe, bevor alles zugemacht hat.  Der Film ist sehr lang, aber unterhaltsam.  Wir hatten heute wieder einen schönen, aber recht kühlen Frühlingstag.  Flora hat einen Salat für Wasi und Lavendel gemacht.  Nachdem die beiden so viel an der frischen Luft waren, mußten sie auf dem Sofa ein Nickerchen halten.    










4 comments:

  1. I love Flora's dolls :) I've always wanted to see the Around the World movie . . I'll have to check on how I can watch it. I have ironing to tackle also. I enjoy ironing, and sometimes I put on a podcast to listen to while doing so, like the morning radio program I often miss (Brian Lehrer on WNYC).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is online? I have not checked because the library had it on its shelf. Our college library has mostly movies that are not good family movies, they are more either educational movies or have mature topics. I went through the catalog and looked for the ones that would work for all. This was one of them. It shows you lots of countries, so perfect for geography. I used to do my ironing on Sundays and then listen to things, but now, with everybody congregating in the living-room a lot, I have to listen or watch things that work for everybody or simply just iron without anything else.

      Delete
  2. Sieht gemütlich und heimelig aus bei Euch. :-D Wie praktisch, dass Du den Film noch ausgeliehen hast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wir geben uns mühe, es ein wenig schön zu machen :). Ich habe eine ganze Reihe Filme in der Bibliothek noch am letzten Tag ausgeliehen. Leider sind einige davon kaputt.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.