Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Optics/Optik

Leo is always stealing our colored pencils.
Leo stiehlt immer unsere Buntstifte.


We did experiments with lenses, prisms, and magnifying glasses today.
Heute haben wir mit Prismen, Linsen und Lupen experimentiert.


Upside down!
Auf dem Kopf!

A drop of water is also like a lens and magnifies things.
Auch ein Wassertropfen ist wie eine Linse und vergrößert Dinge.


Flora is drawing the experiment into her main lesson book.
Flora zeichnet das Experiment in ihr Heft.




6 comments:

  1. That Leo! Water is very interesting . . when I swim under water I like to sometimes surface, blink my eyes and try to see clearly through water droplets . . ! (I'm nearsighted.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and he does not seem to mind it is wet. He also walks through puddles . . . Ha, ha, that is funny with the water. I have never tried that.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's kind of strange . . (the water) . . It's also funny that Leo walks through puddles!

      Delete
    3. Flora made some videos when he was trying to catch the water. He looks a bit puzzled. I have to post them here. Maybe he is a fish?

      Delete
    4. He has many strange ideas and tastes.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.