Saturday, January 15, 2022

Moon and Christmas Tree/Mond und Weihnachtsbaum

Flora took these pictures of the moon this evening.
Flora hat diese Fotos heute abend vom Mond gemacht.






We cleaned all day, Charlotte drove to the ballet studio to dance a bit, and Jonathan had a Zoom meeting with his Hertog friends.  We lit our Christmas tree candles one more time and then it was time to take the ornaments down.

Wir haben den ganzen Tag geputzt.  Charlotte war im Ballettstudio, um ein wenig zu tanzen, und Jonathan hatte ein Zoom Treffen mit seinen Hertog Stifungsfreunden.  Wir haben dann den Baum nochmal angezündet, doch danach mußte er "entschmückt" werden.









6 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful moon photos, Eva, and you have good help for putting your ornaments away :)

    I’m unable to stay signed in on Blogger when not at home on my computer. Greg and I are out at the house today. I’m wondering if you get this comment and who it will say I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and, yes, I got the comment and all looks normal. I also got your e-mail.

      Delete
    2. I'm surprised it went through as it didn't give me any notification and did not show me as being signed in. So strange!

      Delete
    3. Sometimes Blogger is very mysterious :).

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.