Thursday, September 12, 2019

Moosewood Golden Cheddar Cheese Soup/Gemüse-Käsesuppe




To use up some of our zucchini people keep giving us, I made the soup recipe from Moosewood Cooks at HomeHere is the recipe, but I used carrots instead of potatoes.   I baked cheese biscuits to go with it. 

Um einige unserer Zucchini aufzubrauchen, die liebe Leute uns schenken, habe ich eine Gemüse-Käsesuppe gemacht.  Dazu habe ich Käsebrötchen gebacken.   

 


And this was outside on Flora's scooter
Und der hier saß auf Floras Roller draußen.


4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite cookbooks! I've used it so much that it's falling apart :) I was so excited to visit the restaurant when we stayed at the Ecovillage in Ithaca years ago. Your soup looks delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it is a great cookbook too. Mine has also fallen apart and my girls bought me a new one :). We also went to their restaurant when we stayed in Ithaca for one of those bobbin lace workshops Veronika attended. It was very crowded there. I don't remember what we ate, though, it is probably somewhere on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Yes, it probably is on your blog, and I probably commented also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.