Friday, August 30, 2019

Small projects/Kleine Projekte



I asked Flora to wash all our semi-precious stones.  This was a perfect activity for a late summer morning.


Ich habe Flora gebeten, all unsere Halbedelsteine zu waschen.  Diese Aktivität war für einen späten Sommermorgen gerade richtig.  

And later I found her engrossed in one of the animal books we will be using this coming school year.
Und später habe ich sie ganz versunken in einem der Tierbücher gefunden, die ich für dieses Schuljahr ausgesucht habe.  


4 comments:

  1. I think the weather has been cooler for you also during these days, making it easier to accomplish the cleaning chores? You are wonderfully organized and I hope all goes well (of course there's always a little change here and there).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never feel organized! But somehow it always works out in the end. I did type weekly plans for the girls, although Miriam's is not quite perfect yet. I have not managed to finish those cleaning chores, but I have not given up. I will get them done.

      Delete
  2. Bringt Ihr auch immer Steine von Euern Reisen mit? Ich weiß, Du meinst Halbedelsteine, aber es erinnert mich an unseren Frankreichaufenthalt. Wir haben aus Nizza Kiesel vom Strand mitgebracht und so geht es in jedem Urlaub. Steine sind irgendwie faszinierend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja, Steine, Muscheln, Stöcke, alles, was schick aussieht.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.