Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Easter Grass/Ostergras

We planted our Easter grass today (finally!).  I hope it will still sprout at least a little bit.
Heute haben wir endlich unser Ostergras gesät.  Hoffentlich sprießt es noch ein bißchen vor Ostern.

I offered a make-up class tonight because I had to cancel one of my German classes last week (we were in PA).  Since it was a late class, I treated the students to Swiss chocolate 😁.  They were thrilled and we had a wonderful time.

Ich habe heute abend eine extra Stunde unterrichtet, weil ich letzte Woche eine Stunde ausfallen lassen mußte (wir waren ja in Pennsylvanien).  Da es so spät war, habe ich den Studenten Milka Schokolade mitgebracht, was sie ganz toll fanden.  So hat auch die Stunde mehr Spaß gemacht.  😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.