Saturday, September 3, 2022

Futon


I washed our futon cover and wiped down the frame.  I also cleaned behind it and underneath it.  Now it looks like new.

Ich habe dem Bezug von unserem Futon gewaschen und den Rahmen gesäubert.  Außerdem habe ich dahinter und unten drunter geputzt.  Jetzt sieht alles wie neu aus.


Flora and Veronika also did a lot of cleaning and Peter mowed the front lawn.  Charlotte went to Presque Isle on Lake Erie with her roomates and Miriam went kayaking in the Contookook River and tonight, the students are having a dance.  I am not sure about Jonathan, but he talked about a barbeque on the weekend.

Flora und Veronika haben auch sehr viel geputzt und Peter hat den Rasen vorne gemäht.  Charlotte war mit ihren Zimmerkolleginnen beim Eriesee und Miriam ist mit anderen Studenten auf dem Contookook Fluß Kajak gefahren.  Heute abend gibt es eine Tanzveranstaltung für die Studenten.  Ich weiß nicht so genau, was Jonathan macht, aber er wollte dieses Wochenende mit anderen Studenten grillen.


6 comments:

  1. I like the little fellow who sits on top of the futon and kayaking on the Contookook River sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been with us for quite a while now :). I think Miriam did have fun. They do a lot of activities with the students.

      Delete
  2. Did you make the creature that sits on top of the futon it is way too cute. Some of you were cleaning whilst the rest were having fun - I hope the away from youngsters remember that Saturday is chore and baking day :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I did not make it, but bought it at an "antique store." But he keeps an eye on things from up his perch. Well, I know Miriam tried to do some cleaning, but she is allergic to some of the cleaners they have in her dorm (they provide students with cleaning supplies, which is actually quite unusual). So I put together a "cleaning order" for her and hope it will arrive soon. Charlotte and Jonathan both have two roommates each. I have no idea how they divide up the cleaning. I am pretty sure Jonathan is not baking, but I know that Charlotte sometimes bakes with the othher two young women, but probably not for Sunday.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to read about the products allergy for Miriam, she will appreciate your sorting alternative supplies 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has so many allergies and the allergy treatment through an allergist has not accomplished much. I hope my products will work because even hypoallergenic products are sometimes causing problems.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.