Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Memorial Day Weekend/Wochenende

We had a beautiful Sunday (it was our 28th American wedding anniversary), but once we reached home, I felt really bad and came down with a cold/flu (in addition to my strep throat).  Today I was up again and felt better, but not well enough to post my pictures from Sunday.  I hope to do that tomorrow.

Sonntag war ein sehr schöner Tag (es war unser 28. amerikanischer Hochzeitstag), aber als wir wieder zu Hause waren, habe ich mich sehr schlecht gefühlt und eine starke Erkältung/Grippe bekommen (meine Mandelentzündung wird auch immer noch mit Antibiotika behandelt).  Heute war ich wieder mehr oder weniger auf den Beinen, aber ich habe mich noch nicht gut genug gefühlt, von Sonntag hier zu erzählen.  Hoffentlich passiert das morgen.

8 comments:

  1. Oh weh. Da wünsche ich dir schnelle und gute Besserung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you are not well 🙁. I hope you are feeling a little better today 🙏. Happy Belated Anniversary Blessings 🩷🩷 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I feel fine again now. Thanks so much for your good wishes and blessings, San.

      Delete
  3. It's good to have quiet days of rest :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.