Saturday, July 22, 2023

Balloon Rally/Ballonfest


Veronika and Flora sang at the balloon rally today (no balloons when were there, they leave really early and really late each day).

Veronika und Flora haben heute bei dem Ballonfest gesungen (doch Ballons haben wir keine gesehen, weil sie sehr früh und sehr spät jeden Tag fliegen).









There were so many vendors and people!
Es gab sehr viele Buden und Leute!





Catholic church
Katholische Kirche

Going back to the car
Wir gehen wieder zu unserem Auto zurück.




2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, I hope you have managed some rest time in between your chores 😊. I forgot to mention on your last post that I love Flora's hair, it looks so pretty and really suits her ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Tuesday, San, because Monday is already over for you. I took a 12 minute nap after lunch, but then I had to drive Veronika and Flora to choir practice. All chores are done, except some mending I promised Flora to do. Ah, Veronika did Flora's hair! I will let her know that you liked it.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.