Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Pigeons/Tauben

Flora took these interesting pictures on Monday.  
Flora hat diese interessanten Fotos am Montag gemacht.






We did a lot of school work and went for a walk in the park to feed the pigeons.
Wir haben viel Schularbeit gemacht und am Nachmittag die Tauben im Park gefüttert.





Kohlbaum aus Australien



Crocus
Krokus





This sundial marks a spot where Mendelssohn wrote Song No. 6 "Spring Song."
An dieser Stelle stand ein Haus, in dem Mendelssohn sein Frühlingslied (Teil von seinen Lieder ohne Worte) geschrieben hat.

These leaves do not know what season it is .
Diese Blätter wissen nicht, welche Jahreszeit wir haben.


Today, Morgana came for supper and we had a wonderful time 😀!
Heute abend war Morgana zum Abendbrot hier und wir haben uns sehr gut unterhalten 😀!



6 comments:

  1. Hi! I love Flora's photos and spring is certainly arriving in London. I don't feel it here yet, but it's probably not far away. Greg and I are happy that Morgana enjoyed a wonderful dinner with all of you ! xoxo (It looks like fun to feed the pigeons.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where she took those pictures! I found them on my camera . . . I still have to ask her. It was so nice to have Morgana over. We had bought some Austrian food and ate in our kitchen. Of course, I forgot to take pictures! Afterwards we sat upstairs in the living-room and talked. It did not seem we had not seen each other for several years. Flora loves those pigeons (I think they look overfed: They are huge!).

      Delete
    2. That's nice to hear about your visit together :)

      I think the pigeons are very good at finding food scraps!

      Delete
    3. We had another lovely visit on Sunday. I still have to do a blogpost on that. Oh yes, they are very clever, like seagulls.

      Delete
  2. Flora’s pictures are interesting 🙂. It was lovely to see the first signs of spring and how lovely that Morgana visited ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, quite artistic! We have snowdrops and daffodils in our small garden behind the house here. Very encouraging! And yes, it was so nice to have her over.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.