Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boules and Mary/Boules und Maria




Journeys With Mary: Apparitions of Our Lady (Encounter the Saints Series, 9)Today it was very hot.  My husband took the children to a local playground and played boules with them.  I worked on my mountains of paper.  For our religious story today we read about Our Lady of Salette in France. 

Heute war es sehr heiß.  Mein Mann hat die Kinder mit zu einem Spielplatz genommen und mit ihnen Boules gespielt.  Ich habe lauter Papierberge abgearbeitet.  Unsere religiöse Geschichte war heute über Unsere Liebe Frau von La Salette in Frankreich


Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. You play "boules" too?! Such a French thing to do on a hot summer day!

    Notre Dame de Salette looks lovely, and cooler than here too!

    I keep forgetting how close in age our five kidos are, yours are one year younger all the way down.

    Thanks for your recent comments on our new adventure!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know boules from Germany and my husband knows it as "bocce." But maybe we are a little bit French as well . .

    What a about a field trip for you to Salette?

    I'm looking forward to your French-English endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.