Wednesday, July 1, 2026

More Photography/Mehr Fotografie

Here are some more pictures Peter took when Flora completed her photography assignments.
Hier sind noch ein paar Fotos, die Peter gemacht hat, als Flora Aufnahmen für ihren Fotografiekurs gemacht hat.













15 comments:

  1. What fun! Upstate is so beautiful :) And that's the prettiest dress on Flora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why people from Buffalo come here in the summer for vacation. She just got that dress because she loved the cut. She is such a petite person.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I took many beautiful upstate drives with my folks when growing up. They loved just getting in the car and driving along the country roads during the three seasons without snow Lol :) It's not easy finding clothes that fit as a petite person!

      Delete
    3. I remember you mentioning that. I know, being petite and slender is a challenge.

      Delete
    4. The Uniqlo brand is Japanese, but their clothes are still quite large, though I know there are a number of petite Japanese women. Morgana thought their clothes in Tokyo were smaller. She used to babysit for a Uniqlo designer.

      Delete
    5. Maybe Flora should look into that brand, but it might hard to find around here. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    6. They do sell clothes online, but that's not always convenient for sizing.

      Delete
  2. Ist ja süß, wie du Fotos von ihr machst wenn sie Fotos macht.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.