Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Lily: The Voice of Alice von Hildebrand



Peter has downloaded podcasts by Alice von Hildebrand and we listened to one in the car today.  They are published by the people running the Hildebrand Project (we attended their conference in the summer).  Many years ago, I was at a Catholic homeschool conference where she spoke.  She reminded me a lot of my grandmother Lily.   

Peter hat Podcasts von Alice von Hildebrand auf sein Handy geladen und wir haben heute einen davon im Auto gehört.  Sie werden von den Leuten, die das Hildebrand Projekt leiten (wir waren im Sommer bei ihrer Konferenz), veröffentlicht.  Ich habe vor Jahren bei einer katholischen Homeschool Konferenz Alice von Hildebrand bei einem Vortrag gehört.  Sie hat mich sehr an meine Oma Lily erinnert.  

And here is a picture from Miriam's Candlemas celebration.
Und hier ist noch ein Foto von Miriams Mariä Lichtmeß Feier.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, thanks for sharing about Alice von Hildebrand I will take a look at those links - I remember watching her many moons ago on EWTN. We made it to an early mass today for the start of lent 🙂. That was a real answer to prayer especially since I had chatted with the Holy Spirit just before bed! I must admit we did celebrate St Valentine’s Day with friends as Pip made some little cakes to share ❤️. Your lovely postcard arrived this morning, thank you so much. I have your birthday card here ready to post but I’m hoping to make a little something to send with it so it might not quite get there in time. Sending much love to you, love San xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! The podcasts are quite short and it is easy to listen to them. Wonderful that you made it to Mass. We went tonight because that was the only Mass our church had. So nice that Pip could celebrate with some friends! Peter gave me a rose for the day, but we did not eat any special Valentine treats. I am glad the postcard made it :). Oh, how thoughtful of you to remember my birthday. I will keep a lookout for your package. Love to you, Dave, Ben, and Pip!

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.