Wednesday, November 21, 2018

More Snow Fun/Noch mehr Spaß im Schnee



Jonathan made it back safely, he arrived at 11:20 p.m. last night.  We are all happy to have him back.

Jonathan hat es nach Hause geschafft!  Er war um 23.00 Uhr zu Hause.  Wir freuen uns alle, ihn wieder hier zu haben.  


  
 Flora is reading a book to him.
Flora liest ihm vor.  



 Snowball fight!
Schneeballschlacht!










P.S. And here are some pictures from our dinner at Letchworth Park with my parents.  
P.S. Und hier sind jetzt auch ein paar Fotos von unserem Essen bei Letchworth Park mit meinen Eltern.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he made it home safely. You have so much snow!

    I enjoyed seeing the photos from your birthday celebration with your parents. It's fun to get dressed up and eat at a fancy restaurant. I remember doing this with my parents when my sister and I were growing up. The desserts you have look amazing!

    Enjoy the time with Jonathan and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much snow for November! We had a good dinner with my parents, although they must have a new cook and their entrees were just so-so. We had a nice Thanksgiving; I just posted pictures. Are you at your sister's house? Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.