Really pleased that things are improving will keep you in my prayers for continued healing xx
Thanks so much, San. I am still taking antibiotics and try not to get the finger wet. It is sensitive to pressure, but other than that, it is doing okay.
Hi Eva, I'm sorry that your finger was injured, but glad that it's getting better!
Looks much better now, I had a check-up today.
xoxo
Super!!!
Ja!
Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines. Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Really pleased that things are improving will keep you in my prayers for continued healing xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, San. I am still taking antibiotics and try not to get the finger wet. It is sensitive to pressure, but other than that, it is doing okay.
DeleteHi Eva, I'm sorry that your finger was injured, but glad that it's getting better!
ReplyDeleteLooks much better now, I had a check-up today.
Deletexoxo
DeleteSuper!!!
ReplyDeleteJa!
Delete