Thursday, April 26, 2018

"New Laptop"/"Neuer Laptop"

I had to exchange my old college laptop for a "new" one because they could not get the old one fixed.  Now I am sitting here trying to understand all the new features, especially Windows 10.  I think it will be a while before I can do all the things I would like to be doing . . .

Jonathan had his opening night of their spring showcase today.  He thought it went well, although the stage floor was so slippery that he soaked his ballet slippers in water so that he would not fall!

Ich mußte meinen alten College Laptop gegen einen "neuen" austauschen, weil sie den alten nicht mehr reparieren konnten.  Jetzt sitze ich hier und versuche all die neuen Knöpfe und besonders Windows 10 zu verstehen.  Ich glaube, es wird noch eine Weile dauern, bis ich wieder all das machen kann, was ich normalerweise so mit einem Computer mache . . . 

Jonathan hatte heute Premiere für sein Ballettvorführung.  Er hat mir geschrieben, daß es gut gelaufen ist, nur war die Bühne so glatt, daß er seine Ballettschuhe in Wasser eingeweicht hat, um nicht auszurutschen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.