Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Night!/Gute Nacht!

We've had a busy day with ballet, gymnastics, ironing, picking up library books, and baking. Charlotte went roller skating with a friend. Jonathan watched David Macaulay's DVD "Castle." He then started to design his own castle. In the evening, Jonathan and Charlotte went to a fantastic Christmas concert here in town with a friend and her parents. We are all working on Christmas gifts, and I'm also putting together a new homeschool-scheduling-tool for the children. I didn't have time to take pictures today and now my feet are tired from so much standing. Good night!

Heute gab es Ballett, Gymnastik, Bügeln, Büchereibücher Abholen und Backen. Charlotte war mit einer Freundin Rollschuhlaufen. Jonathan hat eine DVD über Burgen von David Macaulay gesehen und danach angefangen, seine eigene Burg zu entwerfen. Heute abend gab es im Ort ein faszinierendes Weihnachtskonzert, zu dem Charlotte und Jonathan mit einer befreundeten Familie gegangen sind. Wir basteln weiterhin an unseren Weihnachtsgeschenken. Ich habe mir auch ein neues Unterrichts-Stundenplan-Übersichtssystem ausgedacht, das fast fertig ist. Es gab keine Zeit, Fotos zu machen. Jetzt tun mir die Beine vom vielen Stehen weh und ich muß dringend ins Bett. Gute Nacht!




8 comments:

  1. good night, eva! i wish you sweet dreams after such a busy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you were so tired, what a busy day!

    Hope you are having a restful Sunday.

    San xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, I have really enjoyed reading your blog for quite a while. I think I'm the second person to award you a Versatile Blogger Award:

    http://kitchensinkliving.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dorina, too bad I didn't see your message last night. I had very strange dreams with two churches saying Mass at the same time so that I couldn't decide where to go. I also ended up in a supermarket that sold bathrobes. People were trying on these bathrobes and were walking around in them asking other shoppers about their looks. There was more, but I don't remember! Peter had very strange dreams also, so I wasn't the only one :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello San, yes, my Sunday was more relaxing than my Saturday and my legs have recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angel, welcome! Yes, Erin awarded me the same award, but that makes it even more meaningful! Thank you so much! I just went over to look at your blog and saw that you were also watching "Catholicism"! I have been very impressed with it. Too bad we are already through with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how funny that you and peter had such strange dreams! that has happened with morgana and i.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always get the strangest dreams, and Peter gets the dangerous dreams. Last night I was dreaming of huge snapping turtles (I was about to release them into the sea):).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.