Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Interview

If you can read German, Italian, or know how to use a translator (e.g. google translator), and want to learn more about our homeschooling decision, homeschool life, methods used, etc., go to Italy (South Tyrol) and visit Sybille here:


Happy reading!




Für einen ausführlichen Einblick in unsere Homeschool-Entscheidung, unser Leben als Homeschooler, unsere Methoden, und vieles mehr, kann man heute in Südtirol bei Sybille viel über uns lesen und sehen.


Frohes Lesen!


Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! And you lived in Würtzburg? The garden at the Residenz there is one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sara! I lived in Würzburg for a year. I lived very close to the "Feste Marienberg." On my way to my classes I walked through the courtyard every morning. That was truly a beautiful way to begin the day. At the "Residenz" I really enjoyed the outdoor summer concerts in the park (they were free).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.