Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wet Wednesday/Nasser Mittwoch

I rained all day and now the rain turned to snow.  After teaching my German class, I stayed in my office to grade some students' work.  Veronika and Flora joined me.  Flora did some work (Veronika is still resting her eyes) and then they played a game.

Es hat den ganzen Tag geregnet.  Heute abend ist der Regen zu Schnee übergegangen.  Nach meinem Deutschseminar bin ich in meinem Büro geblieben, um zu korrigieren.  Veronika und Flora sind auch gekommen.  Flora hat erst gearbeitet (Veronika muß ihre Augen schonen) und dann haben die beiden ein Spiel gespielt.



Look at the puddles!
Kann man die großen Pfützen sehen?

Sagaland

Our creek is quite full!
Der Bach im Dorf ist recht voll!





Leo decided that the weather was not for him.
Leo fand das Wetter auch nicht gut.

Charlotte got to NYC by train all right.  She was even almost on time.
Charlotte ist gut in New York angekommen.  Der Zug hatte sogar kaum Verspätung.


8 comments:

  1. Nice to be together in your office, and nice to be able to walk to work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True to both! I don't spend much time in my office, but once in a while I do and am happy about the view and closeness to home.

      Delete
  2. That is an interesting position Leo has taken for a nap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He finds the strangest position :). He must be very flexible.

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter Eva 🙂. I hope today is a dry day! I loved all of your Easter photos the whole post shouted ‘Spring’ even if the weather has t quite caught up 😂. Your girls looked beautiful as always 🩷. Thank you so much for your Easter card it arrived yesterday and brightened my day. I’ve been remiss with lots of things this past year but that’s chronic illness life 🤪. Sending love as always San xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh San, how are you doing??? No, it rained again and also hailed and it is very cold. Thanks for the compliments :). I am glad that the card got there. I am thinking of you often. Take care!

      Delete
  4. Regen hatten wir dieses Jahr auch schon genug, das hast du bestimmt mitbekommen.
    Sagaland, ich liebe das Spiel, ist ja eigentlich für Kinder, aber spielen wir auch gern mit Erwachsenen, da hat man dann auch mal die Chance zu gewinnen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! Ich spiele das auch gerne. Ich finde, das kann man in jedem Alter spielen.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.