Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Mother's Rule of Life/Für Mütter: Mit Gott den Alltag meistern

One of my favorite books on how to organize your life for homeschooling mothers is Holly Pierlot's book A Mother's Rule of Life.  Now it is available in German here.

Eins meiner Lieblingsorganisationsbücher für Mütter kann man jetzt auch auf Deutsch erhalten.  Die Autorin ist Kanadierin, unterrichtet ihre fünf Kinder selbst und schreibt, wie man alles unter einen Hut bekommen kann in dem Buch Für Mütter: Mit Gott den Alltag meistern.  Dieses Buch ist auch für Mütter, die ihre Kinder nicht selbst unterrichten, sehr empfehlenswert und interessant geschrieben.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, I've been meaning to read this as I've seen it on your website and have read the reviews. I'm glad you mentioned it again. I can get it from Barnes and Noble. Happy Three Kings preparations :) I read T. S. Eliot's poem "The Journey of the Magi" in my _Watch for the Light_ book last night. I had never read it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look up that poem!! Thanks for mentioning it. The book above is a good book, it has been very helpful to me although I don't follow all the suggestions. I think it is one of the best organization tools out there.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.