We celebrated the feast of St. Hildegard with special cookies from
The Catholic Kids' Cookbook and a story. St. Hildegard is Flora's confirmation name.
Wir haben den Todestag der Hl. Hildegard mit Hildegard Plätzchen aus einem katholischen Kinderkochbuch gefeiert und dazu eine Geschichte über sie gelesen. Hildegard ist Floras Firmname.
Happy Saint Hildegard Feast Day xoxo What is the name of your book of stories?
ReplyDeleteThank you, Dorina. The book's title is "The Young People's Book of Saints" by Hugh Ross Williamson. It is a wonderful book.
DeleteThanks!
DeleteI think I've caught up with your every day adventures. I hope Leo is alright xoxo
ReplyDeleteQuite impressive! I have not much time to write here because there is so much going on, and I am teaching so much on campus this semester.
DeleteAnd the days seem to go so much faster! I don't know how I ever got anything done with the girls, and I'm impressed that you are fitting so much in! Good luck with your teaching this semester. Your students sound fun.
DeleteThanks so much, Dorina! I think we just get older and wonder at our former energetic selves! The students are fun. We laugh a lot.
DeleteYes, wondering at our former energetic selves! It's such a blessing to laugh with your students. It's such a blessing to have a good sense of humor!
DeleteI think then they also realize that their professors are not stuffy old people.
DeleteTrue :)
Delete