Each Saturday, I try to do a special cleaning project. Today, I cleaned the dishwasher from the inside.
Jeden Samstag versuche ich in größeres Putzprojekt zu erledigen. Heute war das Innenleben der Spülmaschine dran.
All clean!
Ganz sauber!
And here are some more pictures from Veronika's and Charlotte's trip:
Und jetzt noch Fotos von Veronikas und Charlottes langer Fahrt:
August 31: Utah
31. August: Utah
Post office in Beaver, Utah
Post in Beaver in Utah
Veronika is busy creating a set of altar linens.
Veronika näht gerade Altardecken.







Oh, I see sewing machines . . that answers my question :) What a nice old post office! The sky and the mountains of Utah are beautiful. We've still not replaced our broken dishwasher . .! I guess I haven't minded washing dishes. We usually do so together.
ReplyDeleteYes, lots and lots! I have not seen the final result of Veronika's conference. Her semester has started and she is so busy! Utah is beautiful, but also so empty! Hard to find a place to stop and get food or gas. Ah, I am glad we have the dishwasher because we still have quite a few people here at home. Does your dishwasher get moldy from not being used?
DeleteI've tried it out completely. Funny, just today when I was finishing with drying the last of the dishes that Chanda had washed, I thought to myself, "maybe we should get that dishwasher before Morgan and Harley come to visit for Christmas?" So, I'll have to let you know what we do!
DeleteGood luck with the decision. If you get one, make sure you have the right connections. When we got our most recent one, it turned out that our connections were too old for the more modern dishwashers. They had to send a technician person first who changed the connection pieces so that they could hook up the new dishwasher.
DeleteOh, thank you for this suggestion! Yes, funny, I'm sure our connections are not up to date! :P
DeleteYou are welcome. I hope you will find a good solution.
DeleteJa, die Maschinen halten länger, wenn man sie ordentlich pflegt.
ReplyDeleteSchön, dass die Mädchen gut angekommen sind.
Stimmt! Das spart auch Geld. Die Mädchen haben so viele Fotos gemacht, die ich noch gar nicht anschauen konnte. Ich bin erst bei Utah, was ja nicht so nah an New York ist. Nach und nach werde ich welche hier hochladen.
DeleteFinde ich immer toll, dass ich mit dir durch die USA reisen kann. ;)
DeleteIch finde es schön, ihre Fotos anzuschauen, weil wir ja vor ca. 10 Jahren als Familie diese Reise gemacht haben. Ich glaube, die beiden haben sich auch an viele Orte erinnert, die sie damals schon gesehen haben.
DeleteIch war ja noch nie da und finde es auch schön.
DeleteEs gibt so viele landschaftliche interessante Gegenden. Es ist immer wieder erstaunlich.
DeleteDas ist ja überall so, und das ist ja auch das Schöne. Ich habe letztens ein Video von einer Amerikanerin gesehen, die behauptet hat, in Europa sei immer alles gleich. Sie war wohl in London und Liverpool und fand da keinen Unterschied. ;)
DeleteDann muß sie wohl mit geschlossenen Augen rumgegangen sein.
DeleteJa, das sehe ich auch so.
DeleteVielleicht hat sie auch eine Sonnenbrille getragen, dann sah alles dunkel aus!
DeleteHaha, das ist eine Möglichkeit.
Delete:).
Delete