Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mochi

We have not eaten Mochi for a long time.  I used to serve this as breakfast when Jonathan and Charlotte were really little.  The other day, I found it a Trader Joe's.  This was our afternoon treat today.  Veronika also had seen big artichokes at Trader Joe's.  She still really likes them and for dinner she had her own artichoke today.

Wir haben schon lange nicht mehr Mochi gegessen.  Früher habe ich das Jonathan und Charlotte als Frühstück gebacken, da waren sie noch sehr klein.  Ich habe es in einem Geschäft entdeckt und heute nachmittag zum Kaffeetrinken gebacken.  Veronika hat auch eine große Artischocke im Laden gefunden.  Sie ißt immer noch gerne Artischocken und hat sie dann zum Abendbrot gegessen.

We had a last visit from one of Peter's colleagues, are almost packed, and will leave tomorrow morning.  I just updated my entry on Santa Fe Springs here.

Heute hatten wir noch einmal Besuch von einem Kollegen von Peter.  Es ist fast alles gepackt, weil wir morgen früh fahren.  Ich habe gerade meinen Eintrag für Santa Fe Springs getippt.  




4 comments:

  1. Gute Reise und kommt wohlbehütet an! Liebe Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! We love mochi too :) and would have it for breakfast and lunch. I also made artichokes a few weeks ago. I had taken a picture but never posted. Maybe I'll put it up tonight.

    Happy Trails Eva!!! All of us send a big hug to all of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had it for lunch. I remember that Jonathan and Charlotte loved to fill it with butter and jam. Did you put up that picture?

      Thanks so much for your good wishes.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.