Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lilla Rose Flexi Clips


Courtesy of Christine
Christine over at Memories of a Catholic Wife & Mother is having a sale of the Lilla Rose Flexi Clips.  I have not tried the clips personally, but they are just so pretty and look like a perfect solution for our girls' long hair.  They can be used in so many different ways and come in so many different styles and sizes.  Veronika and Miriam are eager to pick one out for their hair!  (The other two haven't seen them yet.)  To find out more, visit Christine's blog.  The sale is today and tomorrow.  Go and check our her mystery hostess party and spread the word.



6 comments:

  1. I have heard of these! will check them out, i might find something for Pip's hair for the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each of my girls just picked one for Sunday church hair. They were very exited to get one each.

      Delete
    2. I ordered two one for the wedding and a Celtic knot design for everyday use. Pip has very fine skippy hair and she starts the day tidy but by the end of a school day she is looking slightly bedraggled!! Just hope I don't get hammered with an extra handling charge on top of an import tax!!

      Delete
    3. I thought the Celtic one looked very pretty! I ordered a different clip for each girl (they picked their own). Charlotte used to have hair like you describe Pip's hair. Now it is very full and curly when she lets it air dry. I hope you won't have any more expenses. Whenever I order books from overseas there is no extra charge, so I hope it will the same for you with these clips.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sending the link! I did miss it though. It's been difficult getting online. My sister took her computer with her when she went to visit my parents, and Greg brought ours up too late. But that's okay. I'm glad you picked up a few. They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have received ours and they do look very nice. The girls were so excited to get them.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.